• For sale Apartments

    3 BHK Residential Apartment for Sale in Highrise

    Kollur, Hyderabad-502300, Telangana, India
    • 3 Beds
    • 3 Baths
    • 1665 sq.ft
  • 66.58 LAC

    Ready Possession Homes
    Calculate Loan EMI
  • Image 1
  • Image 1
  • Image 1
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
3 BHK Residential Apartment for Sale in Highrise

Property Description

Villas/2bhk/3bhk at r1 zone velimela (Kollur) near to financial district/kokapet/tellapur Gated community in 32 acres - Hmda approved with 25 types of world class amenities Just 12.67 km from our venture to wipro junction, 9km to financial district Launching offer upto november 30th 7 acres of apartments with 4 hi-Rise towers (Basement 1 & 2 g 15 floors) & extn 5 acres Total 1135 flats/units 2bhk: 1250 sq.Ft at rs. 3399 per sft

with 50% down payment (2.35 lakhs subsidy with pmy scheme) amenities 2.50 lakhs 2bhk: 1250 sq.Ft at rs. 2699 per sft

with 100% down payment (2.35 lakhs subsidy with pmy scheme) amenities 2.50 lakhs 3bhk: 1665 sq.Ft at rs.3399 per sft

with 50% down payment (2.35 lakhs subsidy with pmy scheme) amenities 3 lakhs 3bhk: 1665 sq.Ft at rs.2699 per sft

with 100% down payment (2.35 lakhs subsidy with pmy scheme) amenities 3 lakhs (For corner facing rs.100, east facing rs.100 extra & floor rising charges rs.20 from 6th floor) 6.5% registration & 5% gst as per govt. Occupation - 2022 Note: For 15% downpayment, the price will be rs.3999 (Remaining 85% balance amount you can opt for loan) Minimum booking amount - 50,000 for flat And for allotment of flat - 2,50,000 (Time scale 10 - 15 days) 20 acres of villas/row houses Total 205 villas Duplex & triplex villas at rs.6500 per sft 211 sq yards - Construction will be in 2700 sq.Ft - Duplex 333 - 400 sq yards - Construction will be in 4500 - 5000 sq.Ft - Triplex Corner charges rs.200 per sft 6.5% registration & 5% gst as per govt. Norms Amenities charges varies from 5 lakhs to 7 lakhs depends on size of the villa Occupation - December 2021 Minimum booking amount - 2,00,000 for villa Remaining 3,00,000 to be paid for allotment of villa (Total 5,00,000 to be paid to book the villa) Amenities: 60,000 sft club house Swimming pool Gymnasium Play area Broad band internet & wifi Senior citizen lawn Multi purpose function hall with attached Library Atm provisions Badminton court Tennis court Basket ball court Amphi theatre Cricket net practice area Many more etc.,

Property Details

  • Type: Apartment
  • Square Footage: 1665
  • Bedrooms: 3
  • Bathrooms: 3
  • Name:

Property Features

  • 100% power back up
  • 24 hours water facility
  • 24 Hrs Concierge Services
  • 24 hrs D.G backup for lift
  • 24 X 7 Security
  • AC Lobby
  • Lobby
  • CCTV surveillance

Schedule A Visit

Similar Properties within this Budget

Properties by 3 BHK Residential Apartment for Sale in Highrise